These are the terms and conditions under which 39 Decorative ("we" or "us") supplies furniture and home accessory products (the "Product") or services ("Services'") through its website www.39Decorative.com to you (the "Customer" or "you"). Each Customer should ensure they read these terms and conditions prior to placing an order with us. Please note by placing an order for any Product or Service from 39 Decorative, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Order Process Once a Customer places an order with 39 Decorative, the Customer will receive an email receipt to acknowledge 39 Decorative has received your order and payment.
2. Description of goods We endeavour to describe all items as fully as possible, to the best of our knowledge, providing as much history, age and detail as is known to us together with a full description of any discernible defects or faults. However, it should be noted that the items that we are selling are antique or vintage items and as such, in most cases, will have some age-related wear.
They are not presented in 'perfect' condition; each piece has its own story to tell and the bumps, scratches and marks picked up over the years add to the patina and history of the piece. We provide a full description, high quality images from several angles and measurements to show each Product as accurately as possible. Despite this, some small variations may occur (e.g. colour). If you require further clarification of a Product please contact us for further information. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure the condition and presentation of their purchase is satisfactory for their personal requirements.
3. Electrical products We recommend that all electrical goods are inspected, tested, certified and installed by a qualified electrician. We also recommend that vintage electrical goods are protected by a "RCD". We will not be liable for any loss, injury or death caused by electrical goods that have not been inspected, tested and certified by a qualified electrician.
4. Refund Policy We realise that making purchases online is not easy when you haven't seen or examined the goods. We are always happy to discuss items in more detail and, if required, will provide more detail on condition along with photographs.We want you to be pleased with your purchase, but if you are unhappy with it, you will need to get in touch with us within 3 days of receiving the goods. We will provide a full refund of the purchase price (excluding the re-stocking fee and all transportation costs) if the item falls short of your expectations, providing the item is returned to us in it's original condition, and within seven days of your receipt of it. The return will attract a restocking fee of 15% of the customer purchase price, payable by the client
***Please note special orders requiring modification of an existing product on our website are not refundable.***Please note, purchases made from our Showroom, as opposed to online, are "sold as seen" and not refundable.
5. Shipping Smaller items will be packaged and dispatched within 3-4 days of ordering if not sooner. These items are shipped, fully insured and with tracking numbers. For Furniture Products we use reliable national couriers who deliver to mainland UK. 39 Decorative prefers to arrange delivery within 7-14 working days wherever possible. In order to keep delivery costs as low as possible we either arrange delivery ourselves or use a local trusted courier company. We arrange the quote and once accepted by you, pass your details onto the driver who will then make contact with you to coordinate delivery times directly. We will obviously be happy to assist you with any queries/issues you may have regarding delivery.Alternatively customers are always welcome to collect their purchases from us directly via appointment. It is the responsibility of the Customer to make sure the Product(s) ordered will fit through the delivery route into the desired room in their property. Each product description includes the height, width and depth so please ensure you check this before ordering. Delivery is 'kerb-side only' and the Customer is responsible for arranging appropriate transfer into their property.
6. Pricing. Prices quoted by 39 Decorative do not include delivery charges unless otherwise specified. Prices may change at any time without notice. All prices exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be liable for any export or import duties, taxes etc. arising as a result of the goods being sent to a destination outside the United Kingdom.
7. Cookies a). Many websites store information in a small text file, called a cookie, which is kept on your computer’s hard drive. On our web site we use this facility only to store information about the products you are interested in, so when you add a product to your basket we remember this information with a cookie. b). We do not store your personal information through cookies or any of your payment information so if you come back to the site at another time, the site will still have your basket information but not any of your personal information. c). You do have the facility to switch off your cookie, however this means that you will have problems adding products to your basket.
8. Liability 39 Decorative liability for losses is strictly limited to the amount paid by the Customer for a Product or Service. Neither 39 Decorative nor any director, employee, affiliate or other representative will be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of or in connection with the supply of goods or services offered through this website including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss or damage to property and claims by third parties, even if Decorative Antiques UK has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and/or such loss or damage were reasonably foreseeable. The exclusions above and limitations of liability shall not apply in respect of liability in negligence for death or personal injury.
9. Amendment to Terms and Conditions 39 Decorative reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
If you have any comments please send them to enquiries@39Decorative.com